Thursday, December 4, 2008
Home Leave
You know home leave is suppose to be a break from school to rest and just relax, but that never happens. Granted I get to sleep in, which is nice, but I never actually go to bed at a reasonable time. I'm always either watching TV, watching a movie or talking on the phone until 4a.m. I also never get to relax. My parents are always taking me to other peoples house to go and visit, while all I want to do is stay at home and waste time. I already told my parents that when I go home all I want to do is sleep, watch TV and movies, download music and do absolutely nothing important. I think they finally understand this, so I'm actually looking forward to the next home leave. -and I might even do some homework ... occasionally- =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment